The North West Magicians Club was formed on Saturday 17th May 1941. With a meeting held at the H Services Club (The Library) at 335-337 Lytham Road Blackpool. Meetings were held fortnightly.
The first President was Edward Victor with Edward Vernon serving as the Clubs Honorary Secretary.
At club meetings members were expected to be prepared to do one trick at each meeting.